Saturday, March 15, 2008

Intro




Hi and welcome to my little spot here on the web! This is the blog for Scrapbooking Boutique, located at http://www.scrapbookingboutique.com/. We will be open very soon - keep checking back. Formerly "Padoodlez" we are back with a new look, new ideas, and great products and inspiration to help you in your scrap adventures. Soon we will also begin contests for free stuff (yes, I said FREE), chats, expos, and more. Due to the ease of access, this will all be on one site now also, instead of two. There will also be other resources and shopping links available too.

For those who are unfamiliar with me, my name is Loretta. I am a 33 year-old that runs my home-based business from the great and beautiful state of Tennessee. I live alone with my dog Ruby in our hideaway in Sneedville, close to Morristown.


We love to walk on the 20 acres of land we live on, I scrapbook and craft a lot, and play The Sims 2. In 2002 I was diagnosed with a condition called Von-Hippel Lindau that causes tumors to appear in various places in the body. That year, I had a quarter-sized tumor removed from the base of my brain. In October that year, I had one taken off of my left kidney. In January 2003, I had the same done to my right kidney. Now, I feel good. I am also happy in life - I have it made. However, SSI does not supply a great income. Since this is what I enjoy, why not do something here. So this is why I am here.

No comments: